Here's a free crochet pattern to make little daisies. You can use this pattern to decorate your Crochet Plant Pot Cover, a free pattern I created (coming soon here).
More of a visual learner : Youtube video just for you ;)
- 2 colours of yarn (using weight 4 here)
- C1 = Yellow
- C2 = White
- 5mm crochet hook
- Tapestry needle
* You can use any size of yarn you want, simply adapt it with the crochet that fits it. Experiment with textured and colour mixes.
Middle of the flower in C1
- In C1. Chain 5 in magic circle. Cast off and leave a >5cm tail
Petal 1 in C2
- Insert hook in the first chain of the magic circle
- Chain 3
- Make 4 treble crochets in the same chain as the stitch before
- Chain 3 and slip stich in the next chain stitch of the magic circle.
Petal 2-4 in C2
- Repeat steps 2-4 of Petal 1
- Repeat steps 2-3 of Petal 1
- Chain 3 and slip stitch in the first chain stitch of the magic circle
- Cast off and leave a >5cm tail
- Gently pull the tails, tie threads together and weave in the ends!
You're done :)